Monday, January 16, 2012

Here we go!..

Apparently the web is suffering from a lack of blogs 'bout Italians in New York. So here I am, trying to provide such a service to help Italians make it in New York, and Newyorkers understanding why are Italian the way they (we) are.

Roughly speaking, I'll be posting about stuff I like, but being an Italian in New York, I will end up talking about: Italy, food, beauty, New York, economy, maths, and music. Be ready for all that stuff.


I like to thing I'll be writing regularly well tailored post, in good English and without going off topic. But this is not going to be the case. Sorry about that.

The only thing I can promise is that I'll be honest with you guys, so let me start by admitting that: I've never written a blog, I am not sure this is going much further than a few weeks, and I once surfed on a whale - with bare feet.

Cheers,

Guido the Italyorker.

No comments:

Post a Comment