Saturday, January 21, 2012

Why doesn't it SNOW MORE OFTEN in New York?

That's right, I maybe new to New York, so I will probably change my mind, but I'd love if it snowed more often.



Today it snowed and even though I could find any reason to be pissed off, I got emotional at the sight of the snowed park. And it wasn't even such a sunny day, the sky was so grey I thought it were London. Then I saw a Dog-Sitter with 8 dogs, and I changed my mind.



Back to the topic, there is something magic about the snow in New York, everybody on the streets seems a little relived, as if snowed washed away people's stress, and for a little way they realized how wonderful a city New York is. See, I got emotional again.

So I was wondering how long it is gonna snow and I run into this data about the average snowfall in New York:
Since I'm Italian inches make little sense to me, but I think that since it snowed in January, and on average February is snowier, it is likely to snow again.

So next time get equipped for the snow, and take a look of the thousands of online sources about things to do in New York with the snow:  Time out, gonyc, etc..

Cheers,
Guido.  

No comments:

Post a Comment